Regular Cab, Double Cab, and Crew Cab body styles are available over eight trim levels on the 2019 Silverado. The truck sits on a longer wheelbase, which adds extra interior capacity for both passengers and their items, as well as extra cargo room, while shaving off 450 pounds of chassis weight.
A new Duramax 3.0-liter inline-six turbo-diesel will be available for the 2019 Silverado, while the renowned 5.3-liter and 6.2-liter V8 engines receive minor refinements; namely, a cylinder deactivation system which helps save fuel during instances of cruising without throttle.
Changes to the 2019 Chevrolet Silverado:
- Redesigned from the ground up
- Refined exterior design cues
- High-grade alloy body construction with steel frame, 450 pounds of chassis weight shaved from prior chassis
- New 3.0-liter Duramax turbocharged 6-cylinder diesel engine
- New Custom Trailboss, RST, and LT Trailboss trim levels