The AMP Wire Air Spring Control is made by PAC and allows users to adjust the air pressure for any onboard air system using a Bluetooth-enabled smartphone. The app is easy to use and reads real-time air pressure and has three built in memory settings for customizable adjustments.
From their website:
THE AMP WIRELESS CONTROLS FEATURES
- An easy to use app that reads real time pressure feedback within each air spring. The app has 3 built-in memory presets so you can quickly achieve your desired air spring pressure.
- Military grade solenoids designed to withstand extreme environments
- IP67 rated controller that is waterproof and debris resistant
- Accessible components offer ease of serviceability and replacement of parts
- Pre-assembled plug and play harnesses for easy install
The AMP Wireless Controls are a universal fit – They fit the frame of any vehicle, work with any air spring on the market or with any existing onboard air system. They can also be easily installed with common mechanic tools under 1 hour – no lines or wires to the cab and no drilling required!
The kit comes with everything required for install
- AMP Wireless Controls air board assembly (controller, solenoid block, pressure sensors and harnesses)
- Phone app (For use with Android™ devices)
- Air lines, pressure connectors & mounting hardware
Proudly made in Canada, the AMP Wireless Controls come with 2 year warranty.*
*Refer warranty terms and conditions for additional details.