The Banks Derringer Adds Instant Horsepower
Truck Guy Joe from Dave Hallman Chevrolet took his 2017 Duramax L5P to the drags. He raced his Banks Derringer equipped Silverado against a stock L5P and a few modified cars. The results are impressive. Follow Joe on YouTube as he continues to put the Derringer to the test. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-i9HJ1g8LOzH8oy_cpqSMg
Posted by Banks Power on Monday, June 18, 2018
The Derringer is the most advanced inline tuner available for the 2017-2018 GM Duramax L5P, not only delivering 61hp and 112lb-ft but it’s the only tuner that communicates with your truck’s computer. Years in the making, the Derringer is jam-packed with features that will keep your truck safe and you happy.
Banks Derringer Knocks You Back In Your Seat
Derringer has six switched settings. Level 6 produces Best in Class performance knocks you back in your seat. The Level 3 setting is for work use and has great mid-range feel. When running Level 3 with a loaded work truck and/or pulling a trailer, your on ramp merging speeds and passing times are greatly improved.
- Easy Install
- Loaded with Features
- Value Priced
- Destroys the competition, not your vehicle!
- ActiveSafety protects engine/powertrain
- Adds up to 61 hp and 112 lb-ft
- 3 power levels
- Interfaces with OBDII Port (On-Board Diagnostics/Information) to communicate directly with the vehicle ECU
- Works while in cruise control
- Emissions compliant: CARB EO D-161-115