Top 10 Things To Know About The 2019 Chevy Blazer
1. Unibody foundation: Unlike the, the new will not be an old-school body-on-frame SUV. Instead, it’s based on a unibody platform that’s also used for the GMC Acadia.
3. Two engine options: A 2.5-liter four-cylinder with 193 horsepower and 188 pound-feet of torque will be thebase engine, while customers will be able to upgrade to a 3.6-liter V6 making 305 horses and 269 pound-feet of torque.
4. Nine-speed transmission: Both the four-cylinder and V6 will be mated to a nine-speed automatic gearbox.
5. Front- and all-wheel-drive versions of the 2019 Chevy Blazer will be offered.
6. Towing: Chevy says a V6-equipped Blazer is estimated to have a 4,500-pound tow capacity.
7. Sporty looks: Design influence from theis evident in the new with a big grille, tall hood, skinny headlights, sculpted sheetmetal, high beltline and strong rear haunches. Inside, the center stack and round air vents are also taken from the .
8. Cabin features: Sliding rear seats and dual-zone climate controls are standard. A panoramic roof and hands-free power lift gate will be options on the Blazer.
9. Technology: Chevy’s latestwill handle infotainment with an 8-inch touchscreen, Bose audio, , and and offer up to six USB ports. Available safety technologies include adaptive cruise control and rear camera mirror.